Due beginning of class: 25 of the most awesome business cards I have ever seen mounted on black foam core as per instructions and example in Room 230. At last, you can stop working on this! Whew!
ALSO: Be prepared to work during class on continuing the currency project. I expect to see some significant progress on that since you will have had 12 days to work on it since the last time I saw your sketches! We will have a group critique of your digital files. I expect to see a variety of solutions for both sides of your two denominations.
Required:
• images of appropriate cultural references to your country's geography, wildlife, history, arts or famous persons
• all images should be significantly altered from their original state (do NOT use 4-color images)
• cohesive design thinking applied with discipline yet variety
• recognizable logic for placement of numerals/denominational indicators
• name of country used consistently
• all other required elements: signature, serial number, country seal, anti-counterfeiting devices
Don't:
• be corny, derivative, boring or lazy
No comments:
Post a Comment