Tuesday, November 30, 2010

GD I: Exam/other info

Your Final Exam will be posted on CourseDen and will be available to you between 8:00am and 5:00pm on Tuesday, December 7 (our assigned exam day.) You can take it online, so you are not required to come to campus or use the computer lab, although that is certainly available to you if you choose to use it.

Please read the Review sheet I gave you tonight carefully. There are some page numbers listed there in your textbook that were not assigned to you specifically to read during the semester, but that contain information that should be familiar to you. This information may also be included on the Exam.

I will also include a brief survey of questions for you to answer on CourseDen (separate from the Exam) that I would appreciate it if you would take the time to fill out. It will help me to determine which projects you learned the most from in planning future Type I classes, so I would really appreciate your input. I am also very open to any comments or suggestions you might offer, both in this forum, or in a personal e-mail.

I would like to have copies of your digital files for the Architecture Poster assignment and also the Type Comparison Booklet assignment to use as an archive for the graphic design area. We like to be able to use student work on the Department of Art website and for other uses to promote the department, so your contributions to this would be appreciated. We will always give you credit when possible. I will create a folder on the Teacher machine in the lab labeled "GD I Final Assignments." Please label your files with your name and which assignment it was. projects

I will be in my office (Room 219) from 2:00pm until 5:00pm on Wednesday, December 8 if you would like to pick up your Type Book projects and/or discuss your grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment