Wednesday, December 1, 2010

GD II: Chris confirms meeting for Thursday

Just got a phone call from Chris confirming that he will be able to come meet with us tomorrow (Thurs.) at 3:00. Please arrive around 2:00. I told him we would meet in Room 230. I know that room has become a bit of a wreck with all the end-of-semester stress going on, so we will need to straighten up the room before he arrives.

We need to print out the photograph of the facade of the cafe and get it mounted on board as well. Beforehand we can make a plan for how to reveal the fabulous designs to him. Unfortunately, he said his wife and business partner would not be able to make it, so once again, 2/3rds of the decision makers will not be there. I suspect he will want to take all the boards with him like last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment