Monday, December 6, 2010

Final Exam posted on CourseDen

Reminder for all GD I students!

Your Final Exam will be available to you on CourseDen on Tuesday, December 7 from 8:00am until 5:00pm. The test is set to allow you one hour to take it once you begin. It is really easy, so I don't think this will be a problem for anyone.

Also, following your exam, I would greatly appreciate it if you would take the time to take a simple survey on the Home Page that appears in the form of a blog page.

Also, let me mention again that we are trying to get a response on how many students are interested in taking the GD II class we are hoping to offer Spring Semester. So far I have heard from: Caelynn, Clarissa, Casey, Ashley, and Leah. We will have to have at least 8-9 students to be able to justify this to the upper administration. The proposed class will be Tu/Th from 2:00-4:45 and will be taught by David Short. See blog for further info.

If you are interested, I need to know ASAP!!!! e-mail me!!!! jhannaford@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment